Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chery - Menu Plan 3/9/2014

The weather is beautiful, it makes me think spring might actually be coming to stay.  I'm hopeful anyway.  To capitalize on the beautiful Sunday we are having -- and the start of daylight savings (hooray!) Chris and I are grilling out this evening.  Chicken for me, steak for him.  With a side of grilled sweet potato fries.  The rest of our week is shaping up like this:

Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry (I'm going to make something up, but it was a special request from the Hubs)
Chicken Kiev (S.L. pg 39 - A pick from Lindy)
Chicken Crepes (S.L. pg 39 - Another special request from the Hubs)
Lemon Braised Chicken (Something similar to this recipe)

That should hopefully get us through the week, without too many leftovers.
Still on the healthy/wholesome eating and it is going pretty well.  If my family could see our fridge right now, I have a feeling they would be impressed with all the fruits and vegetables we have....  I just hope I like all of these veggies!

- Chery

No comments:

Post a Comment