Sunday, April 13, 2014

Audry - Menu Plan 4/13/2014

Last week's recap:
The Hubs made a great breakfast on Sunday. Unfortunately I can't remember what he made! Eeek! Literally. Can. Not. Remember. 
Oh well.
Then on Monday we had Stuffed Peppers from Southern Living. Tuesday we had a ball game (in which it rained. again.) so we ate leftovers from Monday. Wednesday I sent the boy kiddos with the Hubs to church for dinner! Girl's night! I ate cereal (dinner of champions) and Baby Girl had milk. Because, clearly. Thursday we had Burgers and Tomato Sauce from Southern Living (in which I left out the tomato sauce because I did have the energy to endure The Battle That Would Ensue From Non-Burger Burgers...so I didn't post about it.).  Friday we had ball practice at the dinner hour so we took the boys (plus a friend) for dinner out late. Y'all. There is this place in our town that has games in a back room for kiddos (but it isn't a Chuck E. Cheese type place...it's a real live restaurant)...anyway, the Hubs and I were like "DATE NIGHT"! It was great! 

This Week's Plan:
Sunday: Pancakes and Eggs (hopefully with the Southern Living Quick Bread Mix...if I can get it made before dinner...probably not)
Monday: Cornbread Casserole from Southern Living
Tuesday: chicken and sweet potatoes
Wednesday: fish (The Hubs will cook it. Hooray!)
Thursday: chicken and cheese quesadillas
Friday: snack before J-Boy's baseball game and then hot dogs at the ballpark or out somewhere...


Have a great week everyone!  

~Audry

No comments:

Post a Comment