Sunday, February 9, 2014

Chery - Menu Plan 2/9/2014

Last week there wasn't a whole lot of cooking in our house... well, at least not by me.   So this week, I vow to do better.  Starting with a menu plan - which wasn't accomplished last week for a myriad of reasons.

I am also falling behind on my Southern Living recipes for the month (already), so I've added in several to try to get a handle on the month.

Without further ado, this week, we plan to make:

Broccoli Cheese Soup (similar to food.com #150384)
Smokey Mountain Chicken (similar to food.com #69202)
Taco Casserole (Southern Living, 1980, pg. 33)
Chicken in a Garden (Southern Living, 1980, pg. 18) with Egg Fried Rice (pg. 19 in S.L.)
As a side with the Smokey Mountain Chicken, we're going to make Potato Pancakes (Southern Living, 1980, pg. 36)

Chris likes the food.com website and will pick out several recipes from there as his choices for the weekly menu.  This week, he also had a hand in choosing our Southern Living recipes.  So far in 1980, February is a MUCH better month than January was.  Now, I just have to start making them to see if they taste good.  

- chery

No comments:

Post a Comment