Saturday, January 25, 2014

Audry - Menu Plan 1/26/2014

Last week recap:
Sunday we had breakfast. I made biscuits, eggs, and cheese grits. 

Monday I made balsamic chicken in the crock pot. It was a parent winner, a major loser for both boys. 



Tuesday I made seafood gumbo from Southern Living 1981. It was okay. More on that later. 

 














Wednesday I fed the boys hot dogs and ran them to church. I ate leftovers and the hubs picked up something and met the kids at church. 


Thursday we had baked porkchops and scalloped carrots from Southern Living 1981. Meh. Both were Lindy's picks for us. More on that later. 

 



Friday I made homemade pizza. I've been searching for a good homemade crust. The hubs said this was the best yet. Still not convinced it's the best we can do. 




This week:
Sunday - monthly get together with the sisters.  I'm bringing onion-cheese bread from Southern Living 1981.
Monday - breakfast
Tuesday - something from my new Southern Living picks. Probably.
Wednesday - bengalese chicken
Thursday - chicken casserole from the freezer
Friday - pizza casserole or tamale casserole



No comments:

Post a Comment